Friday, May 13, 2022

Day 44

Trail miles: 0
Total: 566.5





Another day of relaxation! This time a lot of the hikers we knew have made it back on trail, so we spent the time to ourselves. We went to the post office where either Amazon, USPS, or UPS had lost my package, so I wasn’t able to patch my sleeping pad just yet. The Tottenham game made up for how sad that made me because they beat Arsenal 3-0 and we got to watch it in the hotel room as we ate leftover charcuterie fixings. I took a walk around town to try and find a fuel canister, but I came up short. We jumped in the hot tub again and Brad brought over sushi. And later that night we watched I Care a Lot of Netflix while we packed our things. I could have spent another week here relaxing so I am sad to leave, but there’s a lot to look forward to coming up on trail!

1 comment: