Sunday, August 21, 2022

Day 143

Trail miles: 0
Total: 2393.8











Trail days was a blast! No one one any of the raffles which was sad, but we still ended up with a bunch of free stuff. I bought a Appalachian Gear hoodie and Aunt Mary got me alpaca joggers from Arms of Andes. The food was lacking, but I found some good stuff to eat still. The strawberry lemonade was definitely the best and hit the spot in the long hot day. I think I collected about 100 stickers from the vendors. There was one point when I was just walking that I caught a bandana that fell out of the sky. Apparently the RAB tent was giving out free stuff and I happened to catch something! We saw a bunch of people we knew that were ahead or behind us on trail. And many more that we had never seen before. I saw Manny who vlogs on YouTube, who I met back before the LA RV park in the desert. He video taped me and I think he will put me in his video! The raffle at the end of the night was going on forever that Krista started throwing popcorn at peoples mouths to try to get them to catch them. And I still didn’t win anything even with so many prizes! I was hoping for a Hyperlite Mountain Gear pack. Or some new trekking poles!

No comments:

Post a Comment