Thursday, August 18, 2022

Day 141

Trail miles: 0
Total: 2393.8





Days like these it’s hard to get up and do chores, but I have to force myself to keep plugging away at them. The trail isn’t over yet! I slept in a little and we had a big breakfast. Then laundry and cleaning my pot and spoon. I had a bunch of packages sent here, so I spent some time organizing them and seeing what I could use for my resupply. The morning passed by quickly and soon it was mid afternoon. We took a trip to Target where I finished my resupply and Krista did some shopping for 
her business trip right after the trail. Dinner was at the McMenamins which was huge! It was made up of many restaurants, a theater, golf course, stage, and lots more. The most notable was the Cajon tater tots. Another late night, but this time we get up early tomorrow to head to the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment