Monday, July 18, 2022

Day 111

Trail miles: 23.4
Total: 1679.3






A big day today! Not in mileage but in elevation. We did over 7,600 ft of elevation gain over 23 miles. We started at 4:30 
am to do the steep hill before the heat and got up there by 8:30am. But the hills didn’t stop there. We just kept pushing all day. I felt pretty good surprisingly even though it was probably my toughest climb yet. We made it to camp rather early (before 5:00pm) and had dinner with the whole tramily! I don’t think anyone expects 10 people to be camping together every night. We are 12 miles from Oregon! Excited to finally be done with California!

1 comment:

  1. You're probably just about crossing the state line while I'm writing this. Welcome to Oregon! Your Aunt Mary and I are very excited about seeing you in a few weeks! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete