Friday, June 10, 2022

Day 73

Trail miles: 0.3
Off trail miles: 3.5
Total: 903.6



Last chores before trail included packing my bag, taking a shower, grabbing food to pack out, cleaning the BnB, and sending clothes home from the post office. I enjoyed a slow morning eating potluck brunch leftovers. Once we were kicked out of the BnB at 10am, we basically sat in the village for 3 hours until we decided to catch the trolley to the side trailhead. I packed out a chicken chipotle sandwich from the deli and it was worth it by the way. I had so many extra chocolates too. Someone played odds against Raechel while in the village square to play cornhole with the ramen Spare Change kept trying to hand off to someone. The thing was, there was a group of teenagers playing already. And she just did it. She ran over there and missed the board completely. The teens were very confused, but started playing with it. The trolley ride was so full of hikers and bikers. It seemed like the hikers were unproblematic, but the bikers were very unorganized and seemed not happy to be in this situation. At least I got a seat to myself, because my bag took up half the room. After the short hike to the campsite, we showed up at camp around 4:30pm. The mosquitoes have really come out now. I have to cover up completely. We played the Town game again and I still suck at it. Now I think it’s time to get in my tent and hike from the mosquitoes and watch Stranger Things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment