Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Female Hygiene Post

I talked with my gynecologist last year about my period and I've been working up to having no period while on the trail. She changed my birth control prescription so I would have enough pills to skip the placebo week. I've had issues with spotting after about a couple months so I may have to plan to have it halfway through, but it's still not as bad as every 4 weeks.
This year I talked with her about my stomach pains and she said it was normal to get what pregnant women call "morning sickness" from sensitivity to the pill. To combat the nausea, I've been experimenting with the timing of taking my pill; if I take the pill around 3:00pm, I would be asleep for any nausea. I've been on this schedule for 3 weeks now and so far it has proved very successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment